Airgun World magazine June issue - on sale May 5th
- Credit: Archant
When is the June issue of Airgun World on sale? Find out when you can get it, where, and what’s inside!
The June issue of Airgun World magazine is on sale from May 5th
Find out where to buy it here (call ahead to check stock!)
Don’t forget to check out the Airgunner and Airgun World playlist on our new channel – Shooting & Country TV - for loads of great airgunning videos, and more to come!
What’s inside the June issue?
A supergun returns to the UK! The editor tests the Rapid Air Weapons HM1000 X from Air Force.
Pete Evans trials three of Hawke Optics’ latest rangefinders.
Catch the follow-up test of the brand-new BSA Ultra CLX.
A Zeiss scope for airgunners? You bet!
- 1 Airgun law in the UK
- 2 Weihrauch HW100 - test & review
- 3 How far can a sub-12 ft.lbs air rifle shoot?
- 4 Pellet test: Precision Ballistics Mako hollow-point slug
- 5 Gun test: BSA Meteor Evo Silentum springer
- 6 Gamo Whisper Sting Kit - test & review
- 7 Is a springer or gas-ram air rifle best for HFT?
- 8 Watch: How to shoot a spring gun accurately, with Gary Chillingworth
- 9 Weihrauch HW57 - test & review
- 10 Gun test: Weihrauch HW100 BPK
The incredible Kral NP500 - so much bang for your buck!
Plus a stack of hunting, vintage, ideas, and our discounted targets make a welcome return!