Airgun World magazine July issue - on sale 2nd June
- Credit: Archant
When is the July issue of Airgun World on sale? Find out when you can get it, where, and what’s inside!
The July issue of Airgun World magazine is on sale June 2nd 2021.
Find out where to buy it here (call ahead to check stock!): https://seymour.co.uk/storefinder/
Don’t forget to check out the Airgunner and Airgun World playlist on our new channel – Shooting & Country TV - for loads of great airgunning videos, and more to come!
INSIDE THE JULY ISSUE
July AGW is a ‘supergun’ issue, with THREE of the sport’s highest fliers on show, as the Editor addresses the question, ‘has airgun technology gone too far?’
On the cover is the Editor’s Test - the Daystate Delta Wolf
Follow-up Test - Rapid Air Weapons HM1000 X
- 1 Airgun law in the UK
- 2 Gun test: BSA Meteor Evo Silentum springer
- 3 Weihrauch HW100 - test & review
- 4 Ready for anything: essential shooting kit for airgunners
- 5 Watch: Hunting with the Sightmark Wraith HD day/night scope is a game changer!
- 6 Gamo Whisper Sting Kit - test & review
- 7 Why the Weihrauch HW40 PCA deserves more of our attention
- 8 Artemis SR900S: Testing an unusual autoloader
- 9 Review: Hawke Vantage LRF400 Laser Rangefinder
- 10 Is a springer or gas-ram air rifle best for HFT?
Additional rifle test - the new FX Airguns Impact M3
Scope test - Zeiss Conquest V4 4-16 x 44
Further tests - Six Hawke red dot sights, Crosman 2240 pistol.
Plus - does baiting for rabbits work? Mick Garvey’s hi-tech hunting, improving a Theoben Rapid 7, what a chronograph can teach us, and improving your hunting stances.