OnTarget incorporates a fully stocked Air Weapons store, a 25yd indoor Air Weapons range and a Cafe
- Credit: Archant
Their mission is to provide the Midlands with a unique leisure destination for all air rifle shooting enthusiasts, whether you are a seasoned shooter or just want to try out the sport for the first time.
The purpose built range boasts 7 shooting lanes, 5 at 25yds for rifle and 2 at 10 metres for pistol use. All lanes are well lit and serviced by a ‘fly by wire’ target system. For those who use PCP there is an air supply which is free of charge whilst using the range. There is a selection of targets to chose from included in lane hire.
The fully stocked store provides a range of consumables along with all shooting paraphernalia. Both new and second hand air weapons starting at £40.00 are available.
Rules Of The Range:
All Under 14’s must be accompanied by an over 21 year old
Strictly a two person maximum occupation per lane
No spectators inside the range
- 1 Airgun law in the UK
- 2 How far can a sub-12 ft.lbs air rifle shoot?
- 3 Weihrauch HW100 - test & review
- 4 Pellet test: Precision Ballistics Mako hollow-point slug
- 5 Is a springer or gas-ram air rifle best for HFT?
- 6 Gun test: BSA Meteor Evo Silentum springer
- 7 Gamo Whisper Sting Kit - test & review
- 8 Weihrauch HW57 - test & review
- 9 Why the Weihrauch HW40 PCA deserves more of our attention
- 10 Gun test: Air Arms Galahad SR Carbine
Keep guns pointed down range at all times
When moving to the benches ensure the gun is not loaded and the safety is on
Ensure guns are carried muzzle down at all times
Ensure guns are safely placed on the bench to avoid guns being dropped
Always assume your gun is loaded
Never remove your gun from its bag outside the range
Only lead pellets/BBs to be used
13 Osyth Close
Brackmills Industrial Estate