Airgunner magazine May issue, on sale March 24th
- Credit: Archant
Airgunner magazine May issue is available to buy from selected stores from March 24th 2021; find out where to buy and what’s inside!
The May issue of Airgunner Magazine is available to buy from March 24th 2021.
Inside this issue:
The Big Test - The Ed reviews the recently updated sidelever action Brocock XR.
Slimline Tonic - Mark Camoccio reviews the Weihrauch HW57, a highly capable hunting springer.
Buck Up - Dave Barham reveals a well-priced break-barrel pellet pistol in the form of the Browning Buck Mark URX.
Hold On A Minute - Pocket-sized target holders from Air Targets get put under the spotlight.
- 1 Airgun law in the UK
- 2 Gun test: BSA Defiant PCP bullpup air rifle
- 3 Watch: Shooting chronographs explained
- 4 Weihrauch HW100 - test & review
- 5 How air rifle weight affects accuracy & recoil
- 6 Gun test: Webley MKVI .455 Service Revolver in .22
- 7 How far can a sub-12 ft.lbs air rifle shoot?
- 8 Gun test: Reximex Mito regulated PCP competition pistol
- 9 Weihrauch HW57 - test & review
- 10 Is a springer or gas-ram air rifle best for HFT?