Airgunner magazine May issue, on sale March 24th
- Credit: Archant
Airgunner magazine May issue is available to buy from selected stores from March 24th 2021; find out where to buy and what’s inside!
The May issue of Airgunner Magazine is available to buy from March 24th 2021.
Inside this issue:
The Big Test - The Ed reviews the recently updated sidelever action Brocock XR.
Slimline Tonic - Mark Camoccio reviews the Weihrauch HW57, a highly capable hunting springer.
Buck Up - Dave Barham reveals a well-priced break-barrel pellet pistol in the form of the Browning Buck Mark URX.
Hold On A Minute - Pocket-sized target holders from Air Targets get put under the spotlight.
- 1 Airgun law in the UK
- 2 Weihrauch HW100 - test & review
- 3 How far can a sub-12 ft.lbs air rifle shoot?
- 4 Pellet test: Precision Ballistics Mako hollow-point slug
- 5 Gun test: BSA Meteor Evo Silentum springer
- 6 Gamo Whisper Sting Kit - test & review
- 7 Is a springer or gas-ram air rifle best for HFT?
- 8 Weihrauch HW57 - test & review
- 9 Watch: How to shoot a spring gun accurately, with Gary Chillingworth
- 10 Gun test: Weihrauch HW100 BPK